Since 1994, HealthTexas has made its home in the San Antonio area and has been a leader in providing primary health care to the community. Our team, of skilled Board Certified physicians, takes a hands-on approach to looking after people throughout all phases of their lives. We take this responsibility personally as we are here to oversee and orchestrate every aspect of your health care. As a HealthTexas patient, we know you and your family. You are not just a file or number to us. We look at our patients as our own family who have entrusted us with their health care. We take this responsibility seriously and commit to do all we can to ensure you receive the right care in the finest manner possible. The expertise of our independently recognized primary care doctors and the philosophy of our motto, “Outstanding Service, Every Patient, Every Time”, is our commitment to you to help you live a vibrant, healthy and happy life for all the days of your life.
• 15 convenient San Antonio area locations near your work or home
• All physicians are Board Certified
• Top Doctors in San Antonio® (as listed in Scene SA magazine)
• Texas Super Doctors® (as listed in Texas Monthly magazine)
• Best Doctors in America® (as listed in San Antonio magazine)
• Top Doctors in America® (as listed in U.S. News & World Report magazine)
Why HealthTexas Medical Group is Voted Best for Families
All HealthTexas Medical Group physicians are Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Also, over 90% of HealthTexas doctors have been recognized by their medical peers in San Antonio or across the country as Top Doctors in San Antonio® or Best Doctors in America®. In other words, other primary care doctors across the country recognize that over 90% of HealthTexas doctors are some of the best doctors in the country. Not bad for a group of local physicians who have established themselves as leaders in the medical industry by providing hi-tech preventive healthcare with a very personal touch.
Here are some basic advantages that HealthTexas Medical Group offers you and your family:
• Personal Touch - Your first appointment will always be with your physician, not anyone else.
• Convenient Locations – With fourteen locations throughout the Greater San Antonio area, there is a HealthTexas primary care physician near you.
• Convenient Appointments – HealthTexas staff will work hard to schedule convenient appointments for you. For little emergencies, there are Urgent and Same Day appointments available.
• Looking After The Whole You - Your HealthTexas doctor is concerned about your overall well-being, not just your health.
• Peace of Mind If Hospitalized - Your HealthTexas doctor will follow your care if you are ever admitted into a hospital.
• Pro-Active Healthcare - You or a loved-one may attend personalized classes on how to take control of your life if you have Diabetes or other long-term illnesses.
• More Than Urgent Care - Your HealthTexas doctor is your doctor for life, not just for urgent occasions. We want to know more than just your vital signs. We are your Primary Care Physician with the purpose of enhancing your life through sickness and health. We are here for you and your family for generations to come.
• Nationally Recognized Art & Quality of Medicine Program™ -HealthTexas doubles the national average in preventive healthcare measures. This keeps you and your family healthier and gets you back on your feet faster if you become ill.
Family Care Upcoming Events
"I like how my HealthTexas doctors are concerned about my overall well-being, not just my health."-Dorothy M.